Like all micro assembly machines of OurPlant, the OurPlant X3 blue is based on a modular design. Thanks to a large number of processing modules, the X3 blue realises different technologies and complex processes.
The machine‘s working heads have an exceptional z stroke of 150 mm, which makes 3D assembly possible.
– Ideal for medium and large batch sizes
– low set-up thanks to real plug & play capability
– easy integration into a production line by using a transport system
– software-based control panel via touch screen
– Processing heads with integrated Z-axis
– per portal one interface with 10 electrical connections (5x CAN, 5x Ethernet)
– control panel
– Software and control with integrated industrial PC
Other vatiants of the OurPlant X3:
OurPlant X3 blue
The axis system is made of aluminum and is the cheaper version compared to the Black Edition
OurPlant X3 blue²
It is possible to equip the OurPlant X3 blue with a second portal. The OurPlant X3 blue² has two independently working Y-axes. Compared to a OurPlant X3 with on single Y-axis, the double portal allows the use of twice as many working heads. The advantage: complex processes can be realised in parallel and thus the cycle time is reduced. The axis system is made of aluminum and is the cheaper version compared to the Black Edition.
All variants of the OurPlant X3 can be ordered with an additional protective housing, which serves the laser protection (wavelength 940 nm – 1065 nm).